Wednesday, December 13, 2006

There is always more to learn at Seattle Architectural Finishing Studio!

Twenty year Decorative Finishing veteran Randy Orr attended our most recent Architectural Wall Finishing class taught by Master Finisher Aaron Cohen. Randy wrote to us and said “I just wanted to thank you for the great classes last, I really enjoy my time and learned interesting aspects with these plasters. I love them! Being in the industry for over 20 years, it still nice to know that there is something new.

I have been by a few job-sites and designers offices in the past two days - the response has been great. I have four quotes to do this week requesting Marmorino and Frascati, so I will be ordering very soon”.

Randy has a thriving decorative finishing and restoration business in beautiful Vancouver, BC. To find out more about Randy’s work or to request a consultation visit his web site: Distinct Interiors.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home