Friday, April 27, 2007

These are some project photos sent to us by Ron & Kristine Henshaw of Henshaw Murals. The work is amazing, beautiful, and inspiring. Ron and Kristine have both studied under Aaron. Kristine has this to say about her experience at SAFS; "I am very grateful to Aaron for the excellent training I received in his workshops. I took prodigious notes throughout his classes from which I still refer.


















"Of particular value were his excellent insights into the business of decorative painting. I am convinced that his instruction saved me years of hard knock lessons. His knowledge and experience of materials and procedures is invaluable. I have always felt I could give a call when I needed technical support. Years later, I still, on occasion give a call for help."

SAFS will have more on Henshaw Murals on the Featured Student area of our website soon! But for now please enjoy these great images of their excellent work. You can see more on their website at http://www.henshawmurals.com/.

Thanks for the photos and letter Henshaws! It's always good to hear from graduates.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home